Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dance recital layouts....

from last year. I usually get the book from the dance recital done within a month or so after the actual recital so that I am done with it, but last year, I was slacking I guess, lol. I sat down to scrapbook and decided that instead of starting on anything new, I am going to work on getting this album done since our next dance recital is less than a month away......

Stilleto: Taylor's hip hop

Products used: Glitz papers, Basic Grey chipboard letters, Buzz and Bloom chipboard, Hambly overlay, Making Memories glitter, Doodlebug rhinstones

Saddle Up: Finale (Taylor)

Products used: Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, Creative Imaginations chipboard, Art Institute glitter, Prima bling, Fancy Pants clear accents, silver alcohol ink, misc. rhinestones

Saddle Up: Finale (McKenzie)

Products used: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories lace cardstock, Glimmer Mist, Queen and Co. clear accents, Doodlebug rhinestones, May Arts ribbon, Cricut Hello Kitty font

It's Raining Men: Taylor's jazz

Products used: DCWV pattern papers, Bazzill cardstock, Prima bling, American Crafts thickers
**I realize that I don't have an "s" on my title. I need to buy another pack of letters but wanted to post it anyway, lol**

The best part about all of these layouts is that I made myself use up what I had in my stash! I love using up some of the stuff that I have already purchased!

9 comments:

Aphra said...

Love all these! It's great that each one is soooo unique. And, Heather, you are the Queen of Stash! I'm always so impressed with your ability to use some older products in new ways or clean off a letter sheet!

Suzanne said...

Love your layouts!

cindyn said...

Great layouts! It's aways fun to see other dance layouts. I have so many dance pictures to scrap, I think it will take me til the end of time! But they are both done with dance so maybe I will catch up!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Okay Heather, now that you've gotten these done, can you do Anna's??? :) They look great, I'm all inspired now!!

Myra B. said...

Love these layouts!

Regina Easter said...

wow heather love all of these layouts..hugs

Troy said...

Hey its me Wendy, it's been awhile since I've checked out blogs...and I've missed alot on yours. You have done some awesome layouts and photography...love the mushroom shots. I so want to learn how to use my camera to its full potential. Great Job, hope to see you soon!

Frances said...

Great layouts Heather! I have a few (haha)dance pictures to scrapbook myself. I am glad to have came across these...dance pictures always give me trouble.

Clear Card said...

Great layout for this kind of design. I really like this new theme. I hope you will be continue like this.