Thursday, March 5, 2009

American Girl

What little girl doesn't love the American Girl dolls??? I know that mine do!! I am an adult and I find myself drooling over the new catalogs sometimes. I would love to be a little girl again and have a chance to play with these dolls. I guess I will just keep my memories of my beloved Cabbage Patch dolls, lol. This is the first of 3 dolls that McKenzie has. She has her eye on another one too, so we will see. Our family may grow by one more before long, lol.


Products used: Love Elsie paper, Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories tickets, Queen and Co. felt border, Bazzill flowers, May Arts ribbons, American Crafts felt flowers, SEI brads, American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories glitter letter stickers, Heidi Swapp hearts, The Paper Studio brads, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook font, Liquid Pearls

****PS. For you local girls, I will be working the Treasured Memories megacrop this weekend and would love to hear from you!! If you see me, tell me hello!!! I love to hear from those who read my blog!!!****

7 comments:

Crystal Jeffrey Rieger said...

Came here from TwoPeas...I love the color combination you used on this page. Beautifully done!

cindyn said...

Really cute!!!! Love the colors so much. We have so many american girl dolls and I've never taken a picture of either girl with one of their dolls. And they played with them SO much. sure wish I'd discovered scrapbooking when they were younger. Hope she enjoys her doll!

all4sydney said...

I love this LO!! Beautiful!!

Jo said...

So, what are you currently working as?

Lisa Gautreau said...

Love it! I may have to scraplift that one!! I had a good weekend with you! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!

GothamGal said...

I came here from twopeas and I just want to say that I Love your blog.

I have a couple of these dolls, and it was really cool to see the layout you did. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Heather, this page gets a big fat A+!! I love it and I might have to scraplift it really soon!!!! :)