Products used: Basic Grey paper from the Euphoria collection, KI Memories pattern paper, Creative Imaginations paper (scalloped borders) and KI Memories lace cardstock (butterflies), Fancy Pants chipboard swirls, Making Memories paint in Hibiscous, Prima Marketing flowers, Doodlebug Velvet flock in Beetle Black, Doodlebug Stick With It Stickers (little swirls), Heidi Swapp felt butterflies, Heidi Swapp flower, Art Institute glitter, Cricut Mickey font cartridge and Cricut Storybook font cartridge, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Bubblegum pink
I cut the KI butterfly lace paper into pieces and put the Basic Grey paper behind the butterflies so that they would be a solid. The title (and subtitle) were cut using my new Storybook cartridge. I ran them upside down through the Xyron and then covered them in Doodlebug flock and what a difference it made in the letters. The mickey head was cut from a left over page plastic sheet and then covered with glitter to match the sequined mickey ears that Taylor is wearing. I wanted to do sequins, but just couldn't get it to look right.
Here is a closeup of the flower on the corner of the page
The challenges that I completed this month were:
- Must use 5 different products from 5 different manufacturers
- Create a collage of pictures