Tuesday, November 4, 2008

another clipboard gift

After taking Wendy's class and making the pink and black clipboard for Taylor, I figured that I needed to make one for McKenzie as well. I bought an extra one brought it home and went to town. I really like making these clipboards! I plan on putting one of the pictures that Matt took on it before giving it to the girls for Christmas. I will post pictures of the clipboards once I get the pictures matted on clipped on.

For the flower on the clip part, I didn't have the right color, so I took a white flower and used Jazz Blue glimmer mist to color it. I little butterfly in the corner was cut using my Cricut. I cut it out of black cardstock and added some Stickles.

Products used: Autumn Leaves papers, Fancy Pants chipboard, Doodlebug glitter, Prima bling and flowers, Making Memories metal letter, misc. rhinestones, misc. ribbons, Stayz On ink, Melissa Frances clipboard, Glimmer Mist, Cricut Storybook cartridge, Stickles

10 comments:

Lily said...

this came out great!

muirwoodsue said...

I love these altered clipboards. They are so adorable.
You did a great job on this one.

Stephanie said...

Love the clipboard, and LOVE your layouts!! Beautiful work!!

AMKs_mom said...

What a great idea. I love this! TFS

Missy said...

Very cute!! And your LO's are awesome!!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love this great job!

jill said...

Great clipboard Heather. This is one of my favs for gift giving and they're so much fun to make.

JG said...

This is so cute! You are so talented!

senovia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the layouts you made above this post! my favorite is the last one- about you. :) These stickles are great! I love the brick one.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Okay, this is flippin gorgeous. Are the big swirls chipboard?? It would translate into a fabulous layout as well. Girl, you so talented!