Monday, October 27, 2008

TM Clipboard class : Fabulous

I took Wendy's clipboard class yesterday to make a gift for Taylor for Christmas. We are redoing her bedroom in black/white/pink/lime green and I think this will go perfect!!! I wanted to be as girly as it could get so I used lots of bling and stickles and all that girlie stuff. The clipboard is really a nice and heavy one that is really big. If you see the pink background paper, that is a full 12x12 sheet of paper to give you an idea of how big the clipboard is. I plan on printing a really cute picture of her to clip on it before I give it to her. I will post another picture once I get the picture on there.

I hand cut the girl out and added her to the side of the pink Heidi Swapp paper. If you follow my blog, that girl silhouette may be familiar, I used her on my last design team layout. I love her!!!! On the flower on the right of the clipboard, I got another sheet of the paper, cut the flower and used pop dots and then cut out a smaller one and and again used pop dots on that one. All of the "chandalier" charms were handcut from a Glitz paper that I have loved since it came in. I have been dying to use this paper on something, I just need the right project.

Products used: Heidi Swapp paper, Glitz paper, Stickles, Doodlebug, Prima and Heidi Swapp bling, Black Magic ink, Stayz-On ink, Prima flowers, misc. ribbons

5 comments:

Linda said...

Love this clipboard, so pretty!

Lily said...

totally girl icious!

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Love it!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Too fun Heather!!! Love it!!!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Love the clip board. It looks so classy. She will love it.
Lori