Monday, September 8, 2008

another TM class.....Pirates

So TM has this cool little photo op thingie going on where every few months, they decorate a different theme and members can bring their children (or themselves) to take pictures. This go around it was the ever popular pirate theme. Along with this, there is usually a class doing a layout to match the theme and that is the class that I took yesterday. Wendy was the teacher of this really cute layout. During the class we were talking about how many different events the pirate theme was working for, it was really weird how many different types of pictures everyone had. I was working on Disney Pirates of the Carribean, some were working on Vegas pictures and others were working on Halloween pictures. Anyway, here is my completed layout...



PS. I need to get a larger picture printed for the first page since I thought I had a 5x7 and I didn't, so that is the only thing that will change. We used lots of products including ribbon, netting, Theresa Collins little chipboard squares, heat embossing, stamping, sanding, distressing and more. The title was cut with the Cricut using glossy photo paper then applying alcohol ink.