Monday, August 25, 2008

We're all ears

I have a bunch of just misc. pictures from Disney that I am trying to plow through, you know just those snapshots of various things. I still have a ways to go, but hey, at least I am getting something done!!!


Products used: Rusty Pickle paper, Cherry Arte paper, KI Memories lace cardstock, K & Co. ribbon, Mickey head (paintswatch from Home Depot), Creative Imaginations rubons, Cricut Mickey font cartridge

I also took Amy's first Cricut class this weekend and had a blast. I love this layout, it is so cute. I don't really have a use for it since my girls aren't really into the "princess" thing, but it is so cute, I couldn't not take the class. You should see the new class for next month!!!!! I did learn to use my ink pads in a couple of ways that I didn't know I could before, so that was fun learning new things. It was fun to get back into the paper piecing that I use to love to do back in the day. Here is my layout from the class.

Products used: Bazzill cardstock, Bazzill Bling cardstock, Doodlebug sugarcoated cardstock, misc. bling and inks, Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.


9 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Oh Heather, that Cricut class sounds like fun. Love the layouts!

Noelia said...

Love the pages! Seems like you had fun at your class.

Sarah C. said...

Wonderful pages, Heather! :)

:: gingerkitty :: said...

thanks for sharing

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog
I design for Color Me Daisy
Haute Artist Instructor
Everything Scrapbooks and Stamps DT member

renee said...

Cute layouts!

Sarah*Jane said...

Those are really cute! I love the scrollwork on the Mickey layout and in the layout at the top of your page. You do great work!

Becky said...

I love all of your Disney layouts! Maybe I should start saving now for a trip when my boys get older! Then I guess I would "need" to buy all the Disney carts for the Cricut. :) Your Cricut class sounds fun-I wish we had something like that around here. What carts were used on that layout? I would love to do some princess/castle layouts for my diva niece!

Janet said...

Very fun! It's so great that you're getting your Disney trip done. Love how you're putting a Mickey head on each page!

ohscrap said...

Where do you go to take Amy's class?