Friday, January 4, 2008

D-A-N-C-E

Well, we are leaving in a few days for Disney and wouldn't you know that Taylor and I both get sick. We both have some sort of horrible chest cold. We went to the dr. yesterday and got on some antibiotics, cough medicine and inhaler. I feel much better today, but I have almost lost my voice completely. I hope Taylor is feeling better today too, I haven't heard yet since she is still sleeping. So if anyone feels the need to send some "get better" vibes, we will take them.

Ok, now some scrappy stuff............

I made this cute little book using my Wishblade. It took a little while for me to figure out how to do the letters as the shadow, but I got through it. I have had my Wishblade for several years now and I while I don't use it to it's fullest potential, I do love it. I plan on making these books for all of the girls in McKenzie's dance class for a dance recital gift. This one is just my practice one and I used what little dance embellishments I had on hand, so be kind, lol. I plan on really decorating these up for the girls.




10 comments:

jill said...

your album is amazing! dd is a dancer and it would make a perfect gift for her. wanna share a few tips on how you made it?!?

Sarah C. said...

What a cute idea! Now I'm wanting a Wishblade. ;) Hope you two are feeling better very soon! Being sick at Disney is no fun as my poor DH knows. :(

Colleen said...

Wow! Hope you guys are feeling better ASAP! Good to go get that taken care of!

Love the album!!

Sherry said...

Great blog entry. Hope you guys are feeling better soon, and your trip is enjoyable.

I really like your book, would love to see more of the inside.

Linda said...

Your album is fabulous! It makes me want a Wishblade too. I hope you are all feeling better before you leave on your trip.

ShirleyFyfe said...

I just love this album - great colours!

Laurel said...

What a cute book. You did a great job.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your sick....but love the album!!! Hope to see you before, but if I don't, hope you and your family have a great time in Disney!!!

Janet

tmac96 said...

Wow, I can't believe you MADE that whole book with just your wishblade. That's AWESOME! Good job!

Kelly Brumley said...

Love this wordbook, so glad I stumbled upon your blog