Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Class Pictures (from last year)

I saw that Christie posted layouts of her kids' class pictures and realized that I still had not done the girls' picures from last year. I hate scrapping these class pictures. They are horrible pictures to begin with, dark and just not good and they are just hard to scrap. Both of these layouts are very plain and just a combination of stuff I had here in my stash.
Products used: Fancy Pants felt, Foo-Fa-La paper, Karen Foster paper, Heidi Swapp ghost stars, Making Memories brads, Fancy Pants chipboard "5", and Basic Grey Wilma chipboard letters.

Products used: Karen Foster paper, unknown paper, Fancy Pants chipboard and felt, misc. buttons, Grungeboard letters, Heidi Swapp ghost stars and Making Memories brads.

6 comments:

jill said...

great LOs. seeing yours reminds me that i haven't done ds and dd's last year class photos. add it to the to-create list :)

Linda said...

Those photos are hard to scrap, but I think yours look great. I still have to do ds's preschool one.

Lida said...

Lovely layouts, its a great idea for school pics!

toners said...

Very cute! Class photos are lots of fun to look back at :)

Heather said...

Great layouts! I have 8 years worth of these to do from when I was teaching! And you are right, they are not great pictures!

Scrappy27 said...

I know what you mean about doing class LO;s!!!!!! They are usually the same pictures over and over and not really fun!!! But, your LO's came out really cute and it makes me want to scrap Jacobs!!!!!