Friday, December 14, 2007

I *heart* Chocolate


Here is a quick and easy layout that I did yesterday. It is a little on the simple side and I might add something to it, but not sure what that might be yet. If anyone knows McKenzie, they know that she loves ANYTHING chocolate. When she saw this sweatshirt at Dillard's, she had to have it (at least it was cheap!!!). Products used: Fancy Pants felt shapes, Making Memories chipboard heart and paint, American Crafts letter stickers, Basic Grey rubon, Stickles, Fancy Pants stamps, and Bo Bunny paper

5 comments:

Linda said...

Such a cute layout! I love the crown on her head

Katy said...

I like the layout! It's simple, but it has a lot of style. Sometimes the simple layouts are the best ones.

toners said...

Love that shirt! My DD has a short-sleeved one just the same :)

Beautiful layout; love the patterns.

Sarah C. said...

Chocolate - yum! :) Very cute LO - love the big title and crown on your DD's head. tfs!

Jan said...

Cute layout! I'm with her... total chocolate addict here! : )

Thanks for visiting my blog!